Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Your Website Can Do More! Let Me Help

How do you know if your website is doing the job for your company?

Internal IT staff may be biased. Department leaders may not know what they're looking for. You may be earning a profit, but who really knows if your website is keeping you from making a lot more?

I'm a digital strategist, SEO analyst and public communicator with a wide variety of skills and experience to apply toward knowing what's effective on the Web and what's not.

Only big corporations can afford to have a strategist on staff. IT and PR firms that contract for this sort of thing are expensive. I'm a freelancer.

For a small investment of $250 I will evaluate your organization's website (up to 10 pages, pro-rated thereafter) and provide you with a basic estimate of what I can do to improve both your outreach to your audience and the quality of information they get, which converts visitors into customers.

This isn't a way to sell you an expensive site upgrade or redesign - that's beyond my technical abilities, and might be beyond your budget. I'm a communicator - I can tell you where your site is failing to communicate,which is losing you money.

A small business could increase its profits by tens of thousands of dollars by paying me just a thousand or two.

Just a few changes to SEO or messaging could significantly improve your profits!

hanksedwin@yahoo.com

Will you spend just $250 to see what you need to compete?

No comments:

Post a Comment